Operations & Safety Protocols
At Gutter Helmet, we take pride in the strength and safety of our operations. Adjustments have been made to comply with social distancing protocols as we continue to serve our community with health and safety as our #1 objective.
- For 40 years, Gutter Helmet® has committed to helping families protect their homes from the devastating damage that can occur from overwhelmed, clogged/leaking gutters and roofing issues. All Gutter Helmet products are proudly manufactured in the continental United States, which means
NO supply chain or inventory disruptions
- due to port delays for our customers.
- In light of COVID-19, our team is working diligently to maintain this commitment by
- to serve homes in our community with the highest degree of health and safety practices in place. The following following protocols during our home inspection and estimate process:
- We will practice social distancing
- We have enacted practices for our staff which include frequent hand washing or sanitizing
- All product samples your systems consultant are cleaned before and after your estimate.
Call today to learn more about our safety and comfort procedures. Thank you for the privilege of serving you and your home. Please stay safe & healthy, and know that we are here for you and your home’s needs.
Your Free ‘Contactless’ Consultation Process in Two Steps (What to Expect)
1. Call us or schedule an appointment online
2. Your “contactless” exterior inspection (gutters or roof) will take place at an agreed date & time